The Spidi Sport Warrior Pro is a technologically advanced 21st century motorcycle race suit developed specifically for superbikes. Each Sport Warrior Pro is CE certified to the prEN 17092-2:2017 Class AAA standard and has a main chassis of tough 1.1 to 1.3mm leather, with elastic high-tenacity nylon in flex areas - offering extreme abrasion resistance. Suit includes CE-certified En 1621-1:2012 shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee armor, with a pocket for a level 1 or level 2 back protector and a pocket for a Warrior Chest protector (not included). Both the upper knees and upper elbows have flex panels for all-day comfort, as well as an adjustable waist to ensure the perfect fit. To keep you hydrated at the track the suit has an arrangement for holding a Hydroback bag and straw, as well as vented leather sections and a removable mesh lining to keep you cool. A streamlined race hump fitted to the back to assist with aerodynamics, and the suit has adjustable and removable racing knee sliders.
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - Pr En 17092-2: 2017 Class AAA certified
- Adjustable and removable racing knee slider
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE 1621-1:2012 elbows
- Arrangement for back protector
- Warrior shields on shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for chest protector
- Fixed hip protectors CE certified according to EN 1621-1:2012
- Racing removable protectors certified CE EN 1621-1:2012
- Removable mesh lining
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Lower pant leg of comfortable material
- Perforated, Cowhide, 1.2/1.3 mm thick, high safety performance
Spidi produces professional grade one and two piece motorcycle leather suits for canyon carving, track, and racing from the finest Italian leathers. Located in the Veneto region of Northern Italy, Spidi has access to Italy’s best tanneries. Riders wearing Spidi receive of 40 years of experience from racing in MotoGP, WSBK and National championships for the best race suits available.