Every track day rider and racer knows how significant motorcycle tire warmers are for quicker lap times and improved tire wear. Think MotoGP, World Superbike, MotoAmerica and CCS / WERA - tire warmers are vital to any racers success. Motorcycle tires need heat to reach the proper temperature for optimal grip on track.
PLUG AND PLAY OPERATION
- Hot for Heat Soak, 185°F / 85°C
- 750 - 800 Watts (per set)
FITMENT (comes in three sizes):
- Small Bike: 120 Front and 140-165 Rear (suitable for Kawasaki Ninja 400 / 300, Yamaha R3, KTM RC390, Suzuki SV650)
- Supersport: 120 Front and 180-190-200/60 Rear (suitable for 600-1000cc Sportbikes)
- Superbike: 120 Front and 200/65 Rear (suitable for 1000cc Sportbikes)
- Handcrafted Quality
- Side Skirts
- Crush-Proof Carbon Wire Technology
- Thermal Foil Liner
- Quick-Disconnect Power Cord
- Super Bright Red LED
- Rubber Velcro Pull Tab
- Carrying Bag
- Made in Italy
- One (1) Year USA Warranty
Made in Italy, the MOTO-D Pro-Series Tire Warmers feature Carbon Wire Technology and a Thermal Foil Liner which heat faster than the less efficient copper wire found in other tire warmers. Unlike soft copper wiring, which becomes brittle when hot and quickly deteriorates, MOTO-D’s carbon wiring can be twisted and crushed without failure. The use of Carbon Wire Technology aids in saving energy (and gas in generators) by only using 750 - 800 watts per set. Side skirts ensure even motorcycle rim heating and quick penetration of the tire making MOTO-D the best motorcycle tire warmers.
Notes: The MOTO-D Racing Single Temp Tire Warmers are designed to be used with 120v power sources - the standard for racers and track-day riders in North America / USA. The Tyre Warmer sets are also available for European and Australian 230v power sources.