The AIM Solo 2 GPS Motorcycle Lap Timer can help you push your lap times faster using visual cues from its intuitive LED system. AIM uses data from two satellites constellations, GPS and Glonass for precision within a maximum gap not higher than 2/100 sec. At the end of the session you can quickly review all the data right on the display.
• Track and Log Lap Times with up to 5 split times
• Automatic Track Recognition
• Various Race Modes (Closed Circuit Track, Point to Point, 0-60)
• On Screen Data Recall
• Syncs with iPhone (Download the AIM App)
• Multi-Color Backlit Display
• 4 GB Internal Storage / Rechargeable Lithium Battery
• Includes Charging Cable & 12-Volt Power Wire (runs of bikes power)
With a database of more than 2,000 tracks all over the world, The Solo 2 is a valuable tool for track day riders and professional racers. As soon as it switches on, Solo 2 identifies its position, recognizes the starting line coordinates of the track and starts sampling lap times. In case the track is not in the database, the Solo 2 switches to learning mode, automatically understanding the characteristics of the track and gives the lap time anyway.
One of the coolest features of the Solo 2 is the LED Configuration which glows red if you are slower then you average lap time and glows green if you are faster, pushing you for better lap times.