The Discacciati 14x19 billet radial brake master cylinder is designed to meet the exact tolerances for extraordinary braking performance and feel required during competition. Designed with a 19mm diameter piston for motorcycles with a double disc brake rotor setup. Discacciati has been producing Italian brake components since the 1980's.
This brake master includes a folding, standard length RST lever with anti-drag inlet hole machined into the lever end for the passage of air at high speed. This is a popular choice for track and race riders.
The feeling with the lever is immediate and braking is powerful, decisive and without compromise: this result was possible thanks to a reduction in the tolerances of the mechanical workings and the couplings of the different parts of the pump.
- Folding Lever: 14mm x 19mm
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Piston: 14mm
- Brake Switch Included
- Disc Application: Single
- Surface Protection: Anodized
- Standard Folding Lever w/ RST Part#:
- Three (3) Year Limited USA Warranty
ITEMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE INSTALLATION
- We suggest using the Discacciati 15ml Brake Reservoir Mounting Kit (Part# DS-FDR0049N) as it includes a reservoir, bracket, hardware and tubing.
- The 14x19 brake master cylinder requires a single hole banjo bolt M10x1.0 with 2 copper washers. This will work if you have 1 brake lines coming off the master cylinder.
- If you intend to use your stock reservoir you will require a length of 6mm Tygon 2375 Tubing and 2 3/8" Spring Clamps.
- Dot 4 Brake fluid will be needed. We suggest replacing all of the fluid in the system when you install the master. Do NOT use Dot 5.1
Discacciati Brake Systems are known worldwide. Discacciati Brake Systems came from the experience gained in racing and from the very beginning it was supplying brake systems to riders and teams of GP, SBK, SuperSport, SuperStock. Discacciati is worldwide performance brake system since 1984. 100% Made in Italy.