Loved by racers worldwide, the Discacciati Racing Thumb Brake System features a standard length lever design and is a complete kit (Thumb Brake + Reservoir + Rear Master). Includes mounting bracket to bar and rear brake master (allows rider to use thumb and foot together). Discacciati has been producing Italian made sportbike components for original and aftermarket use since 1969. This kit is ideal for lightweight sportbikes from 300-600cc.
This Discacciati thumb brake master cylinder works in conjunction with the Discacciati rear brake master cylinder (both billet masters included). This is popular for serious racetrack riders who want more feel and control over the rear brake. *Work in conjunction with the supplied rear brake master.
Discacciati produces race quality master cylinders and braking components using a 100% quality-control process mandating all core components to be inspected under a microscope before assembly, pressure calibrated, and vacuum tested upon final assembly.
- Black Standard Lever
- Material: CNC-Worked 7075 Aluminum
- Front Thumb Brake Master Piston Size: 13mm
- Rear Brake Master Piston Size: 14mm
- Installation Bracket Included (Mounts to Bar)
- Rear Brake Fluid Reservoir Included
- Surface Protection: Anodized
- Three (3) Year Limited USA Warranty
ITEMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE INSTALLATION
- Custom Length Brake Line (every motorcycle fitment is different)
- If you intend to use your stock reservoir you will require a length of 6mm Tygon 2375 Tubing and 2 3/8" Spring Clamps
- Dot 4 Brake fluid will be needed. We suggest replacing all of the fluid in the system when you install the master. Do NOT use Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid
Discacciati Brake Systems are known worldwide. Discacciati Brake Systems came from the experience gained in racing and from the very beginning it was supplying brake systems to riders and teams of GP, SBK, SuperSport, SuperStock. Discacciati is worldwide performance brake system since 1984. 100% Made in Italy.