The Spidi Track Wind Pro race leathers use experiences from MotoGP and World Superbike to create an amazing perforated suit from 1.2/1.3mm cowhide with stretch materials, neoprene inserts, and Multitech/Biomechanic/Forcetech protectors. With many innovations tested by MotoGP riders such as Scott Redding and Hector Barbera, these leathers are ready for the most demanding racetracks and riders.
- Biomechanic removable protections CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulders protectors
- Arrangement for back protector
- Arrangement for Warrior chest protector
- Race Hump
- Adjustable and removable racing knee slider
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 elbows
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 knees protectors
- Fixed hip protectors CE certified according to EN 1621-1:2012
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Neoprene cuff
- Lower pant leg of comfortable material
- Arrangment for Hydrobacj bag and straw
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Perforated Cowhide, 1.2/1.3 mm thick, high safety performance
Spidi produces professional grade one and two piece motorcycle leather suits for canyon carving, track, and racing from the finest Italian leathers. Located in the Veneto region of Northern Italy, Spidi has access to Italy’s best tanneries. Riders wearing Spidi receive of 40 years of experience from racing in MotoGP, WSBK and National championships for the best race suits available.