The Spidi Supersport Wind Pro is a top selling race suit made with premium Italian cowhide, featuring En 1621-1:2012 certified protectors on shoulders, elbows, hips and the knees. This is a great looking and amazing trackday rider and racer on a budget leather suit who wants a premium perforated leather race suit without braking the bank.
- Arrangement for back protector
- Arrangement for Warrior chest protector
- Race Hump
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 elbows
- Biomechanic removable protections CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulders protectors
- Adjustable and removable racing knee slider
- CE Racing En 1621-1: 2012 certified removable protectors
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 knees protectors
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Neoprene cuff
- Lower pant leg of comfortable material
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Perforated Cowhide, 1.2/1.3 mm thick, high safety performance
Spidi produces professional grade one and two piece motorcycle leather suits for canyon carving, track, and racing from the finest Italian leathers. Located in the Veneto region of Northern Italy, Spidi has access to Italy’s best tanneries. Riders wearing Spidi receive of 40 years of experience from racing in MotoGP, WSBK and National championships for the best race suits available.