The Spidi DP-Progressive Pro race leathers use MotoGP and World Superbike experience to create an amazing race-ready suit. These leathers are constructed using 1.2/1.3mm cowhide with stretch pannels placed where needed, plus neoprene inserts, and Multitech/Biomechanic/Forcetech protectors. Many of the innovations this suit offers are tested by MotoGP riders such as Scott Redding and Hector Barbera. These leathers are designed, tested and ready for the worlds most demanding racetracks and riders.
- Biomechanic removable protections CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulders protectors
- Arrangement for back protector
- Arrangement for Warrior chest protector
- Race Hump
- Adjustable and removable racing knee slider
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 elbows
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 knees protectors
- Fixed hip protectors CE certified according to EN 1621-1:2012
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Neoprene cuff
- Lower pant leg of comfortable material
- Arrangment for Hydrobacj bag and straw
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Perforated Cowhide, 1.2/1.3 mm thick, high safety performance
Spidi produces professional grade one and two piece motorcycle leather suits for canyon carving, track, and racing from the finest Italian leathers. Located in the Veneto region of Northern Italy, Spidi has access to Italy’s best tanneries. Riders wearing Spidi receive of 40 years of experience from racing in MotoGP, WSBK and National championships for the best race suits available.