The Sidi X-3 Enduro dirtbike riding motorcycle boot offers a middle ground before entering into the more expensive Crossfire boots.
- Fully replaceable with hand tools the anti-skid rubber SR sole disperses loads better than any other sole system on the market.
- Sidi's optional Supermoto or Enduro soles are easily fitted and replaceable.
- Nylon insole, no dangerous steel shank.
- Tongue in groove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon.
- Removeable arch support.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- Internal malleolus plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding to enhance protection of tender small foot bones.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection.
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory straps.
- Lower buckle protected against opening from impact by cover guard.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain moisture on the inside of the boot.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.