The Discacciati 19x19 billet radial clutch master cylinder is designed to meet the exact tolerances for extraordinary performance and feel required during competition. Designed with a 19mm diameter piston for motorcycles with a hydraulic clutch setup. Discacciati has been producing Italian motorcycle components since the 1980's.
This clutch master includes a folding, standard length RST lever with anti-drag inlet hole machined into the lever end for the passage of air at high speed. This is a popular choice for track and race riders.
Improved lever feel is immediate with quick, precise and decisive gear shifts. This result was possible thanks to a reduction in tolerances of the pumps mechanical workings, plus an unparalleled attention to details.
- Folding Lever: 19mm x 19mm
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Piston: 19mm
- Surface Protection: Anodized
- Standard Folding Lever w/ RST Part#:
- Three (3) Year Limited USA Warranty
ITEMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE INSTALLATION
- Dot 4 Clutch fluid will be needed. We suggest replacing all of the fluid in the system when you install the master. Do NOT use Dot 5.1
Discacciati Brake Systems are known worldwide. Discacciati Brake Systems came from the experience gained in racing and from the very beginning it was supplying brake systems to riders and teams of GP, SBK, SuperSport, SuperStock. Discacciati is worldwide performance brake system since 1984. 100% Made in Italy.