The Spidi X-GT motorcycle gloves are a short (wrist length) lightweight, performance gloves designed to protect your hands in all kinds of street riding. They are EN13594:2015 certified with Level 1 knuckle protection for safety. The gloves are made from a hard-wearing Hi-Fit goat leather (0.6mm to 0.8mm) with a wrap-around wrist closure making them a snap to get on/off. The palms and outer hand areas are padded for comfort and safety, there are integrated punched mesh vents to keep your hands dry and cool. Importantly - the index fingers are touch-screen friendly so you can use your GPS, smartphone, and other touchscreen devices without removing your gloves.
- Palm padding, Back of hand padding. Side of hand padding
- Touchscreen Device Capable
- Goat Leather, 0.6/ 0.8 mm thick, high fitting performance
- Elasticized fabric
- Level 1 Knuckle Protection
- Punched mesh fabric
- Neoprene elastic, comfortable and waterproof fabric