The Spidi Laser Pro race suit is an upper level leather race suit using Force-Tech removable protectors that are CE certified to EN 1621-1:2012. The suit includes CE-certified shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee armor, with a pocket for back protector (not included). The suit has perforated leather in the chest and legs sections to keep you cool and provide generous wind air-flow. A streamlined race hump fitted to the back to assist with aerodynamics, and the suit has adjustable and removable racing knee sliders.
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - Pr En 17092-2: 2017 Class AAA certified
- Adjustable and removable racing knee slider
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE 1621-1:2012 elbows
- Arrangement for back protector
- Warrior shields on shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for chest protector
- Fixed hip protectors CE certified according to EN 1621-1:2012
- Racing removable protectors certified CE EN 1621-1:2012
- Removable mesh lining
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Lower pant leg of comfortable material
- Perforated, Cowhide, 1.2/1.3 mm thick, high safety performance
Spidi produces professional grade one and two piece motorcycle leather suits for canyon carving, track, and racing from the finest Italian leathers. Located in the Veneto region of Northern Italy, Spidi has access to Italy’s best tanneries. Riders wearing Spidi receive of 40 years of experience from racing in MotoGP, WSBK and National championships for the best race suits available.