The Sidi MAG-1 motorcycle boots mean business in a lighter format that includes all the racecraft with an innovative internal bracing system for incredible protection. The Sidi MAG-1 boot comes in at mere 4.4 pounds, which is 14oz. or 17% lighter than the Vortice boot. Every bolt on component is available separately to replace items that have worn or have been damaged in a crash. We love this boot, it's great looking, super protective, and weighs less than others (less weight = more speed).
- Micrometric Tecno-3 Magnetic closure mechanism is easy and quick to use as well as being highly adjustable and lightweight. The Tecno-3 Magnetic closures close the boot with an extremely resistant stainless steel wire, which is hooked to the clip with the aid of a magnet
- The MAG-1 incorporates a Carbon Fiber Brace System internal support system which is comprised of carbon fiber beams, making up the frame of the boot. This system allows for excellent movement front-to-back while limiting side-to-side action
- The Sidi MAG-1 boot comes in at mere 4.4 pounds
- Tecno-II Buckle System goes over the bridge of your foot and with a simple adjustment of the Tecno knob, the internal monofilament line will evenly close and wrap the boot around your foot for a perfect fit. This system also prevents your foot from sliding forward in a crash thus offering extra protection to your toes
- Tecno VR System is designed to accommodate calves of virtually any size in a clean, supportive and protective design. A maximum adjustment of 5cm is provided
- Technomicro is used as a base material which is stronger than leather, softer and requires almost no break-in. It lasts longer, it's easier to clean and the colors don't run or fade. It's not affected by water or sweat like leather. Technomicro is also laminated for extra strength and longevity.
- Cambrelle is a synthetic lining material used for high end, outdoor footwear. Cambrelle wicks moisture away and keeps you dry
- Shock Absorbing Heel Cup range of 3mm. The heel cups internal area is also fully lined with impact resistant thousand-air cell memory foam for an extra level of comfort and added protection
- Air Vent System can be opened or closed with a touch of a button depending upon your needs. These vents are incorporated into the replaceable toe scuff pad and helps protect the small and vulnerable foot bones
- Dual Compound Sole is constructed of a rugged polyurethane and rubber blend. It features a removable insert in front of the arch area where most of the wear and tear normally occurs due to sharp metal brake pedals and shift levers
- Composite Inner Sole resists side to side compression, offering greater protection compared to the leather inner soles that our competitors use. The insole features a removable arch support and will never lose its dynamic characteristics, even after months of intense use