The X-Power is Sidi's most comfortable dirt bike motorcycle boot straight out of the box. This boot shares many features with the Crossfire 3, its sole is made with the same anti-skid rubber, it also features the same cam lock buckle system with memory straps and an integrated guard to prevent unwanted opening. The foot area has a breathable Cambrelle liner with the upper liner being padded for enhanced fit and comfort. The X-Power's flex system positioned on the ankle area provides free forward and back movement that's controlled and limited to prevent hyperextension. All this is packed into a slim, cool, high end boot at a great value.
- All new ankle pivot system is designed to have a hard limit of foot/ankle hyperextension.
- A laminated Technomicro is used as the base material in all areas.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit even the largest calf or knee brace system!
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- TA sole is best suited for riders who may walk in their boots some.
- TA sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler. TA sole features excellent rear brake feel.
- Inner heat shield made of high grip material.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- An all new rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel holds the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering added protection.
- Replaceable, sleek, micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention nylon straps.
- All buckles move independently of each other. This allows an easy closure and the buckles can adapt to the riders position as they pivot on the mounting screw.
- Buckle guards help protect against opening due to an impact.