DNA KTM Duke 390 air filter adds horsepower while letting your sportbike breath better. The efficiency of DNA High-Performance Filters maximizes breathable surface area compared to the OEM filters allowing you to get the most horsepower on any track day event. *Please note that KTM Duke 390 (2013-2016) use part DNA-R-KT1SM11-0R
Equivalent to KTM OEM: 93006015000
• Features DNA's advanced FCd (Full Contour design).
• DNA Fcd air filter flow: 96 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5" H2O corrected @ 25 degrees Celsius.
• The DNA filter has a 123.87% higher airflow than the KTM stock paper filter!
• Extremely high filtering efficiency of 98-99%, with 4 layers of DNA Next Generation Premium Cotton.
• These air filters are washable and resusable.
• Drop-In Hassle Free Installation (simply follow the information in the workshop manual).
• Lifetime Warranty
KTM Duke 390 (2017+)
KTM Duke 250 (2017+)
KTM Duke 200 (2017+)
Posted by Dan G. (Buffalo, NY) on 5th Mar 2019
I have not put the bike on a dyno to see the power output. But I have an WBC2 (wide band controller) with a PCV on my 2017 KTM 390 Duke. It feels like it can pull better throughout the rpm and at the top end too. Intake sounds a little louder which is cool.
Overall, the construction of the filter is awesome! Comes with some sealing grease and pre-oiled.