Brembo's MKIIGP brake master cylinder series is designed for riders who'll settle for nothing less than the best. These kits feature a 16mm diameter piston for dual disc's, and meet the exact tolerances needed for extraordinary braking, performance and feel required during competition. With Brembo components, you enter an exclusive world, made of unique details, passion, quality and extreme performance.
This brake master includes a folding, standard length lever with anti-drag inlet hole machined into the end for the passage of air at high speed. This is a popular choice for track and race riders.
- Folding Lever
- Bar Size: 7/8th (standard for most sportbikes)
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Piston: 16mm
- Single Hole Brake Light Banjo Bolt Included
- Disc Application: Double
- Surface Protection: Anodized
- Standard Folding Lever
ITEMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE INSTALLATION
- We suggest using the Brembo 30ml Brake Reservoir Mounting Kit (Part# RE-110A26385) as it includes the hardware and tubing needed.
- If you intend to use your stock reservoir you will require a length of 6mm Tygon 2375 Tubing and 2 3/8" Spring Clamps.
- Dot 4 Brake fluid will be needed. We suggest replacing all of the fluid in the system when you install the master. Do NOT use Dot 5.1