Vortex Rearsets are designed to perform on the race track and rules the streets. Produced from billet aluminum; they are light, strong and offer an excellent range of adjustability due to their CNC design. Adjustable which allows the rider to fit within the ergonomics of their bike. Vortex offers the highest level of product support in the industry with replacement parts readily available if needed.
- V2 Design
- GP shift compatible by reversing stock shift arm.
- Adjustment Range – Fwd:5mm, Back:15mm & Down:5mm, Up:25mm – 10mm increments, 12 positions.
- Strength-to-weight optimization engineering using finite element analysis technology.
- Patented folding toe peg protects pedals from crash damage while offering .5 inch of pedal length adjustment.
- Independently mounted shift and brake pedals (where possible) helps to prevent binding from a bent peg.
- Requires Optional Brake Pressure Switch to Retain Rear Brake Light
- Suzuki GSXR 600/750 (2011+)