The Spidi Race Warrior Perforated Pro is the closest suit to the actual race leathers used in MotoGP and WSBK by professional riders. The result of careful studies on the ergonomics and riding movement of modern superbikes, gives the rider total freedom without causing fatigue or excessive body heat. The Italian tanned leathers are perforated for cooling comfort. The Spidi Race Warrior Perforated Pro leathers are prEN 17092:2017 AAA certified.
- Warrior Shields on Shoulders EN 1621-1 Lev. 1
- Fixed Hip Protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012
- Internal Force-Tech Elbow Protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012
- Adjustable Knee Slider
- Includes Race Hump
- Neoprene Collar
- Removable Interior Mesh Lining
- High Tenacity Elastic Flex Tenax Nylon 6.6
- Perforated Cowhide, 1.1/1.3 mm
- Arrangement for Back protector
- Arrangement for Warrior chest protector
- Arrangement for Hydroback bag and straw
- Arrangment for Warrior Tech Elbow Sliders
- Pr En 17092-2: 2017 Class AAA certified
Spidi produces professional grade one and two piece motorcycle leather suits for canyon carving, track, and racing from the finest Italian leathers. Located in the Veneto region of Northern Italy, Spidi has access to Italy’s best tanneries. Riders wearing Spidi receive of 40 years of experience from racing in MotoGP, WSBK and National championships for the best race suits available.