The Spidi NK-6 motorcycle gloves are among the most technologically advanced touring gloves on the market. Each pair has the hard to attain EN13594:2015 KP safety certification, meaning they're among the safest gloves in the world combined into a three-season gauntlet glove that can cross continents and the city on your morning commute. The glove has full H2Out lining which makes it waterproof, windproof, and breathable. Constructed with 200gr Primaloft insulated padding and a micropile lining for warmth and all-day comfort.
- Palm padding, Back of hand padding. Side of hand padding
- PPE protective motorcycle gloves EN 13594: 2015 certified with Lev.1 knuckles protectors
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Glove lined with wadding 200 gr.
- Anti-absorbent water barrier
- Touchscreen Device Capable
- Rubber wiper on index finger
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Wristband adjustment and wrist closure
- Goat Leather, 0.6/ 0.8 mm thick, high fitting performance
- Variable-density polyurethane shield having shock absorber functions
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Primaloft waterproof , breathable, insulating wadding
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- Polar microfleece
- Tear, cut and intrusion top resistant Superfabric