The Sidi Vertigo 2 Lei ladies motorcycle riding boots features the latest evolution of the exclusive Sidi Vertebra system with a host of other features that will continue to make it the leader of the sport boot segment.
- Vertebra System adjusted via Sidi's exclusive Tecno VR closure system helps to protect the rider's Achilles tendon.
- A single nylon ankle support brace for extra support.
- Bolt on replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Nylon shin deflector plate.
- Technomicro is used as a base material.
- Closable air vent.
- All bolt on parts are replaceable.
- Zipper and Velcro closure system, Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit.
- Dual compound sole.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mold.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Shock absorbing heel cup.
- Reflective panel at the heel
- Pleated panel in the key front-arch area of the boot for maximum comfort.