SBS front motorcycle brake pads in "DS" compound for racers and expert level trackday riders. Front dual sintered compound is SBS's top secret factory compound for world level racing made using NRS technology which eliminates the use of glue between the pad and metal backing plate creating a virtually unbreakable bond. DS is an ideal choice for racers wanting aggressive initial bite, predictable lever feel, and for a long lasting pad as proven with extended life in World Endurance Racing. Works in the cold, best performance when hot. Racetrack use only. Very popular choice amongst racers in World Superbike, Moto2, Moto3, MotoAmerica, and expert club level racers in AFM, CCS, CMRA, WERA, and FMRRA. The DS is also referred to as the DS-1 and DS1 compound. 2/pc per set (bikes with dual calipers will require 2 sets).
- Yamaha YZF-R1 (4-pad/side/set) (2007-2014)
- Full Application List (pdf links at page bottom) (SBS catalog)
- Equivalent to Galfer 365
- Equivalent to Vesrah VD-277
- Equivalent to EBC FA442/4
- Please Verify Fitment by Checking the SBS Catalog