SBS front motorcycle brake pads in "DC" compound for upper level trackday riders and racers. Front dual carbon compound with ultra-high brake performance. DC is an ideal choice for trackday riders and racers due to its lower initial bite but with excellent feel for heavy trail braking and it works great on cast iron, and stainless rotors and is heat cycled at the factory, so no thermal bed-in required. DC offers long pad life and is very easy on rotors. Best performance when hot. Racetrack use only. Very popular choice amongst racers in MotoAmerica, club level racing like AFM, CCS, WERA, FMRRA, and premier motorcycle trackday organizations nationwide. 2/pc per set (bikes with dual calipers will require 2 sets).
- Kawasaki Ninja 250 (2008-2012) (front / rear)
- Kawasaki Ninja 300/ABS (2013+) (front / rear)
- Full Application List (pdf links at page bottom) (SBS catalog)
- Equivalent to Galfer 117
- Equivalent to Vesrah VD-250 & VD-250/3
- Equivalent to EBC FA165 & FA215
- Please Verify Fitment by Checking the SBS Catalog