The Full Spectrum Pulse racing motorcycle battery is the world’s best lightweight lithium ion battery. It features an IPT battery management system that will stop the battery from being drained to the point of damage or failure in case you leave your headlights on overnight. The IPT reset is a one-time emergency start function that means you’ll never be stranded by a dead battery. Pulse introduced the battery to win races, dominate championships, and set records. They are strong, lightweight and have none of the drawbacks associated with standard lithium ion motorcycle batteries.
FEATURE / BIKE FITMENT
- 210 Cranking Amps / 3.6 AH (Smallest Racing Battery)
- For bikes up to 1,000cc
- Replaces OEM: YTX4L-BS, YTZ5S
- 4.4"W x2.8"D x 3.3"H @ 1.7lb
- Intelligent Pulse Technology (IPT) Battery Management System: emergency start capability.
- V Sleeve Silicon Terminal Covers: color coded silicon terminal covers provide an easy way to identify the positive and negative terminals and an added measure of protection against accidental shorting.
- The cells in Pulse IPT motorcycle batteries were designed and optimized for engine start.
- Universal Charger: capable of being recharged with most commercially available battery chargers.