The Forcefield Pro L2K Evo Back Protector is constructed using Kevlar thread for increased strength and durability. Kevlar has 5 times the tensile strength of steel along with high cut and abrasion resistance and ensures the high level back protection. Combined with NitrexEvo a high-tech triangular shock absorbing material the Forcefield Pro L2K Evo back protector is designed to be soft, flexible and comfortable whilst still providing maximum impact protection exceeding CE Test EN1621-2 (Level 2). NitrexEvo provides Repeat Performance Technology (RPT) to ensure that even after multiple impacts there is no loss of protective performance and molds to closely fit the contours of the riders back creating the ultimate in all day comfort. The Pro L2K Evo is constructed in multiple layers that are stitched and perforated in such a way as to allow partial movement of the inner layers.
- WORLD CLASS CE LEVEL 2 BACK PROTECTION!!
- Meets CE Test EN1621-2 (Level 2)
- Highest Possible RPT (Repeat Performance Technology)
- Perforated for Summer Riding, Non-Restrictive, Flexible, Breathable, Molds to Body for Maximum Comfort
- Adjustable Waist and Shoulder Straps
- Size Large: Torso Length 18 3/4" – 19 3/4" inches (generally for riders taller than 6 feet)