Brembo's Billet RCS Corsa Corta RR brake master cylinder series is designed for Racetrack riders who'll settle for nothing less than the best. Machined from billet, the new Brembo RCS CORSA CORTA RR has been modified to make it lighter and more powerful. The hard oxidized finish, in titanium grey, ensures outstanding wear resistance and extremely low friction between moving parts. It comes in a darker color than the previous version, precisely because of the type of treatment, making it even more similar to the versions used in Moto2 and Moto3. The new Brembo RCS CORSA CORTA RR continues in the tradition the RCS (Ratio Click System) system introduced 15 years ago on the Brembo RCS radial master cylinder, it allows the rider to use a selector located on the top of the master cylinder to select normal, sport or race. The RCS and Bite Point adjustments gives the rider the ability to achieve the perfect feeling according to their preference.
This brake master includes a folding, standard length lever with anti-drag inlet hole machined into the end for the passage of air at high speed. This is a popular choice for track and race riders.
- Standard Length Folding Lever
- Bar Size: 7/8th (standard for most sportbikes)
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Piston: 15, 17 or 19mm
- Brake Switch Included
- Disc Application: Double
- Double Hole Banjo Bolt Included
- Surface Protection: Anodized
ITEMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE INSTALLATION
- We suggest using the Brembo 45ml Brake Reservoir Mounting Kit (Part# RE-110A26385) as it includes the hardware and tubing needed.
- If you intend to use your stock reservoir you will require a length of 6mm Tygon 2375 Tubing and 2 3/8" Spring Clamps.
- Dot 4 Brake fluid will be needed. We suggest replacing all of the fluid in the system when you install the master. Do NOT use Dot 5.1