Bonamici Aprilia RSV4 / Tuono V4 w/APRC (2017+) rearsets are made using Aluminium Billet CNC Technology. Rearsets use Bearings to completely eliminate Friction on the foot lever and feature a spring-loaded rear brake lever return. All rearsets are available in standard Black Anodized finish making them Strong, Attractive, and Resistant to Mechanical or Chemical Wear. *Also works with 2021+ models.
- World Superbike Proven
- High Grip Footpeg / Fixed Toe Peg
- UHG Race Footpeg & Folding Toe Peg Available
- Standard Shift w/ OEM Quickshifter
- Foot Peg Insert Colors Optional
- Adjustable Forward(-) & Back(+) : -10mm, Stock, +10mm, +20mm
- Adjustable Down(-) & Up(+) : +10mm, +20mm, +30mm
- Lightweight Design
- 100% Made in Italy
- Integrated Blight Light/Cruise Control Pressure Switch mechanism (works with OEM hydraulic pressure switch)
Bonamici Racing products are the result of an accurate engineering and design process performed in-house by laser scanning each motorcycle in their factory located in Otricoli, Italy. Bonamici produces racing rearsets, engine case-savers, clip-ons, and folding levers in the highest grades of titanium, aluminum, magnesium, and steel alloys. Bonamici is able to assist customers and provide them with the best solutions to optimize their bike based on rider feedback. Technical support is provided by the Bonamici North American Distributor which can solve any problems with care.