Every track day rider and racer knows how significant motorcycle tire warmers are for quicker lap times and improved tire wear. Think MotoGP, World Superbike, MotoAmerica and CCS / WERA - tire warmers are vital to any racers success. Motorcycle tires need heat to reach the proper temperature for optimal grip on track.
ADJUSTABLE DIGITAL DISPLAY CONTROL (Supersport and Superbike only models)
- 2T - Warm for Maintaining Heat, 140°F / 60°C
- 2T - Hot for Heat Soak, 185°F / 85°C
- Digital - from 125-225°F / 50-105°C (Supersport and Superbike only models)
- 950 Watts (per set)
FITMENT (comes in three sizes):
- Small Bike 2-Temp: 120 Front and 140-165 Rear (suitable for Kawasaki Ninja 400 / 300, Yamaha R3, KTM RC390, Suzuki SV650)
- Supersport Digital: 120 Front and 180-190-200/60 Rear (suitable for 600-1000cc Sportbikes)
- Superbike Digital: 120 Front and 200/65 Rear (suitable for 1000cc Sportbikes)
- Handcrafted Quality
- Side Skirts
- Crush-Proof Carbon Wire Technology
- Thermal Foil Liner
- Quick-Disconnect Power Cord
- Super Bright Red LED
- Rubber Velcro Pull Tab
- Carrying Bag
- Made in Italy
- One (1) Year USA Warranty
Made in Italy, the MOTO-D Pro-Series Tire Warmers feature Carbon Wire Technology and a Thermal Foil Liner which heat faster than the less efficient copper wire found in other tire warmers. Unlike soft copper wiring, which becomes brittle when hot and quickly deteriorates, MOTO-D’s carbon wiring can be twisted and crushed without failure. The use of Carbon Wire Technology aids in saving energy (and gas in generators) by only using 950 watts per set. Side skirts ensure even motorcycle rim heating and quick penetration of the tire making MOTO-D the best motorcycle tire warmers.
Though motorcycle tires continually evolve from companies like Bridgestone, Pirelli, Michelin, Metzeler and Dunlop, tire temperature will always be vital for improved traction and grip on the track. MOTO-D tire warmers were designed maximize tire grip and minimize tire wear. Track tires go through repeated heat cycles, a process coined vulcanization. By maintaining the proper heat throughout the day, your tires will only experience one heat cycle, which can vastly improve longevity.