GB Racing frame sliders are a popular choice for motorcycle riders who want to protect their frame, bodywork, engine case and surrounding areas from crash damage. Manufactured in-house using 60% long-glass fibre nylon which absorbs energy before and after impact reducing damage. GB Racing uses modern 3D scanning machines and CAD software for a perfect fit on your bike.
MODIFICATION NOTE: S1000RR & HP4 2012-2014 models WILL require fairing modification for the Right Hand Side Bullet Slider, S1000RR 2009-2011 models plus S1000RR & HP4 2015-2017 models DO NOT require fairing modification.
- Bullet Frame Slider: Set: Both Sides (Left + Right)
- Type "Race": developed with race teams specifically designed to fit flush to or under the bodywork reducing the chance of the slider getting caught and flipping the bike.
- Type "Street": designed with the road rider in mind - protruding further from the mounting point, offering greater protection to the fairing and surrounding areas in the event of a crash.
- Revolutionary new tough, high-impact composite material made from 60% Long Glass Fibered Nylon Bolt on product allowing fast and easy removal and/or replacement.
- Direct Bolt-On
- Includes All Required Hardware
- Individual Components Available: Yes
- Manufacturing: UK