TRACK TESTED. Introduced back in 1967, the first full-face helmet on the market, the Bell Star helmet has long represented THE standard in head protection, and it has inspired an industry to pursue the science of head protection. The Star is the continuing evolution of that original ethos, and more. Drawing our inspiration from the essential needs of the modern racer, and loaded with quality features – TriMatrix composite shell, MIPS energy management, XStatic liner and Panovision Class-1 optics - it’s a complete rethinking of what a race helmet should be.
Star MIPS DLX Includes a Panovision Photochromic Transitions ProTint Shield, on top of the Panovision Clear Shield with Class 1 Optics on the motorcycle helmet. Activated by UV Light, these visors transition from dark in the sun to clear at night providing enhanced vision during any ride.
- Tri-Matrix Composite Shell
- X-Static® XT2 Silver Liner
- Panovision Photochromic Transitions ProTint Shield
- Panovision Clear Shield with Class 1 Optics
- Bell 54 Removable Cheek Pads
- StreetView Orientation
- Integrated Speaker Pockets
- Eyewear compatible
- MIPS® energy management system
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell, DOT, ECE
- NOTE: Helmet includes 2 shield visors