Terms & Conditions for Website Use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- While we do our best to keep all information as up-to-date and accurate as possible, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- INTERNATIONAL: You must include your phone number. The US Postal Service does NOT offer tracking on First Class International Mail. The number shown is only a customs label number. MOTO-D is not responsible for delays, lost shipments, incorrect address submission, or delivery confirmation on First Class International Mail. For international tracking and expedited delivery, choose Express International Shipping at checkout. This can be verified by contacting the US Postal Service at 1-800-ASK-USPS.
- RETURNS: All returns must be authorized by MOTO-D and returned unused and in saleable condition within seven (7) days of receipt. Full credit less the cost of actual shipping and a 10% restocking fee will be issued. Please contact us for authorization prior to return.